Our essential oil extractors are mainly divided into laboratory small essential oil extractors and large commercial essential oil extractors.
The laboratory type essential oil extraction machine adopts ordinary water and water-separating distillation extraction process, combined with the advanced control system, with a reasonable structure design and superior performance. The operations are simple and flexible, and one person can easily complete the entire production. The main models of essential oil extractor machine are TQ-10L, TQ-20L, TQ-50L, TQ-100L, TQ-200L, and TQ-500L. The oil water separators of laboratory essential oil extractor machine are all made of SUS304 stainless steel. The control system uses the Ruitai control system, which has a higher degree of automation and more accurate temperature control. The whole machine is made of 0CR18NI9TI and high-quality SS304.
The large scale essential oil extractor distiller has a capacity of 3000L, and all tanks of the equipment (extraction tank, condenser, cooler, buffer tank, water-oil separator, hydrosol storage tank, double filter) and tank inlet and outlet. They are all made of 304 stainless steel, which is suitable for the collection and extraction of plant volatile oils in other industries such as traditional Chinese medicine, health products, biopharmaceuticals, food, and cosmetics. Can use water distillation or steam distillation method according to different materials, adopt gas or electric indirect heating method, combined with the advanced automatic control system, high efficiency, the classic process of essential oil extraction, equipped with multi-layer distillation basket, suitable for extracting from flowers, leaves, grass, incense plant, and other extraction oil. When used, it needs to be equipped with a cooling tower, circulating pump, air compressor, operating platform, and stainless steel pipes and valves.
What is essential oil extractor distiller?
The essential oil extraction method refers to the method of extracting essential oils from plants. Common essential oil extraction methods include steam distillation, freeze compression (pressing), chemical solvent extraction, oil separation (liposuction), carbon dioxide extraction, and soaking.
What is Solvent Extraction?
Solvent extraction is one of the most common methods of essential oil extraction. The solvent extraction method is to extract the essence of the plant by using the solubility of the solvent (alcohol, ether, hexane, toluene, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde), and then use the vacuum distillation method (under a low-temperature environment, the boiling point of the solvent is reduced, without destroying the chemical molecules of the essential oil) to separate the chemical solvent. This extraction method can retain the aroma components of aromatic substances. The process of solvent extraction is complex, and the yield of the extracted essential oil is relatively small, so it is suitable for resins, flowers, and plants that are sensitive to high temperatures and not suitable for distillation. Therefore, the solvent extraction method is mostly used for the extraction of delicate and fragile plant petals or resins that do not like heat sources.
The composition of the essential oil extractor distiller
The device is composed of a distillation kettle, material basket, jacket heating layer, insulation layer, mist eliminator, condensation tower, re-distillation tower, rectifier, oil-water separator, electric steam, boiler, filter, and other related pipelines. The distillation equipment is made of S304 stainless steel. The products include a control box, manhole, cleaning ball, water inlet, optical port, sight glass, spare port, pressure gauge port, thermometer port, return port, outlet, steam nozzle, and other Accessories.
Commercial essential oil extractor details
1. Extraction system volume: 10L-3000L.
2. Condensation system structure: coil condenser or tubular condenser.
3. Distillation system structure: material basket distillation system.
4. Distillate temporary storage tank: match with the extraction system.
5. Equipment heating system: electric or steam boiler.
6. Oil-water separation system: stainless steel material with glass audition.
7. Equipment temperature control system: steam proportional valve or manual control.
8. Driving: match the volume of the tank.
9. Temperature control system: touch screen temperature display.
10. Operating platform: SUS304 Taigang.
Application of commercial essential oil extractor
Essential oil extractor distiller can be used for various process operations such as atmospheric pressure, decoction, wet immersion, thermal reflux, forced circulation infiltration, aromatic oil extraction, and organic solvent recovery in traditional Chinese medicine, food, and chemical industries. Specific application: Chinese herbal medicine, western medicine, glucose, animal protein, vegetable protein, wine, starch, oral liquid, chemical industry, health food, pigment, additive, monosodium glutamate, dairy product, and industrial alcohol recovery.
Essential oil extractior distiller parts
The essence of essential oils is composed of many different natural chemical substances, and the molecular structure is very complex. Essential oils are extracted from the roots, stems, barks, wood hearts, resins, grasses, twigs, leaves, needles, upper ends of flowers, flowers, petals, peels, fruits, seeds through various physical and chemical extraction methods. It is extracted from different parts of different parts.
Peel: The main extraction part of citrus essential oils, such as sweet orange, lemon, bergamot, grapefruit
Leaves: The main extract parts of herbal essential oils, such as tea tree, rosemary, sage
Flowers: The main extraction parts of floral essential oils, such as lavender, chamomile, rose
Wood Heart: The main extraction parts of woody essential oils, such as Atlantic cedar, sandalwood, rosewood
Needles, twigs: Cypress
Seeds: cumin, star anise, pepper
Steps for commercial essential oil extractor
1. Manually load the sample into the extraction cell and place it on the carousel
2. The carousel conveys the extraction cell into the heating furnace cavity and connects with the collection bottle of relative number
3. The pump transports the solvent to the extraction tank (20~60se), the extraction tank is heated and pressurized (5~8min) in the heating furnace, statically extracted for 5min at the set temperature and pressure, and multi-step small-volume extraction Add cleaning solvent to the pool (20~60se)
4. The extraction liquid automatically enters the collection bottle through the filter membrane, and the extraction tank and pipeline (60~100se) are flushed with nitrogen, and all the extraction liquid enters the collection bottle for analysis.
Advantages of commercial essential oil extractor
1. The amount of organic solvent is small, 10g sample generally only needs 15ml solvent;
2. Fast, the time to complete the whole extraction process is generally only 15min;
3. The influence of the matrix is small, and the same extraction conditions can be used for different matrices;
4. High efficiency. Using indirect heating heat transfer oil, it can quickly reach a high temperature of 100 °C under clean, safe and normal pressure conditions. If needed, use a vacuum pump, the extraction of essential oils will be faster;
5. Solvent extraction can be used for all the mature methods of solvent extraction. It is easy to use, safe, and has a high degree of automation. One person can easily complete the entire experiment and production.
6. The device has a built-in layer-type multi-layer distillation blue, and the upper-opening structure is very convenient for placing flowers and plants and cleaning the equipment.
7. Reasonable structure design, excellent performance, simple and flexible operation.