Laboratory ovens, also known as industrial ovens, are mainly used in colleges and universities, scientific research units and biochemical, chemical, building materials, food, pharmaceutical and other industries. Laboratory oven for drying, baking, heat treatment, wax melting and disinfection of non-flammable, explosive and non-volatile items.
The laboratory ovens currently on the market vary in price depending on the model and brand. Prices for our lab ovens generally range from $142.00 to $1080.00.
Lab Drying Oven Latest Prices:
Equipment name (and supporting equipment)
$360.00 - $1080.00
|Get Latest Price|
$142.00 - $519.00
|Get Latest Price|
$100.00 - $180.00
|Get Latest Price|
Blast Drying Oven And Vacuum Drying Oven
So, in addition to considering the price factor of the rotary laboratory oven, how should buyers buy the right laboratory oven? Jordan recommends that when purchasing a laboratory oven, you should first select the application area, classification and specification of the laboratory oven.
Laboratory oven application areas:
The laboratory oven is suitable for dry heat sterilization of aluminum bottles, glass bottles and other pharmaceutical packaging equipment. Due to the good killing effect of dry heat sterilization on spores, it has been widely used in the pharmaceutical industry.
Laboratory ovens reduce the moisture content of agricultural by-products to within safe storage standards, and are also a processing step for many agricultural and by-products. Dried agricultural by-products reduce quality degradation caused by bacteria and pests, and by drying, they can be stored for extended periods of time. Because the dry product is light in weight and small in size, it is convenient for packaging, transportation, storage, circulation and sales, and the required cost is reduced, and the dried product is also easy to crush and mix.
Types of laboratory ovens:
Blast drying oven
The blast drying oven adopts a digital temperature regulator to control the temperature, which is sensitive, accurate and easy to operate. This product is used for drying, baking, wax melting and sterilization in industrial and mining enterprises, colleges and universities, scientific research, medicine and health, chemical industry, food, laboratory and other units. However, it is not suitable for volatile items, flammable and explosive items, so as not to cause an explosion.
Blast Drying Box Body And Structure
The blast drying oven is mainly composed of three parts: the box body, the electric heater and the temperature control system. The main material is made of stainless steel sheet and stainless steel seamless tube, with beautiful appearance. The electric heating part adopts immersion electric heating tube, which has high thermal efficiency.
1. Box part: The shell is made of stainless steel sheet and stainless steel seamless tube. The box wall is mostly divided into three layers (including the outer shell), and two inner and outer interlayers are formed between the three layers of iron plates. The outer interlayer is filled with insulating material (glass fiber or asbestos board), and the inner interlayer is used as a hot air convection layer.
2. Electric heater part: The electric heater of the drying box is usually composed of multiple electric heating wires in parallel. The heating wire is evenly wound on the insulating plate made of refractory material.
3. Temperature control system: It is composed of temperature sensor, temperature control circuit, relay, temperature setting and temperature display part. It controls temperature, is sensitive, accurate and easy to operate.
Features of blast drying oven：
1. It adopts mirror surface stainless steel liner with semi-circular arc at four corners, which is easy to clean. The distance between the shelves in the box can be freely loaded and unloaded, which is convenient for cleaning in the box.
2. The set value can be reached quickly and the operation is more stable.
3. The operation is automatically interrupted when the temperature exceeds the limit to ensure that the test is carried out safely and no accident occurs.
4. Large-screen LCD display, easy to use, more user-friendly design.
1. The box is grounded to ensure safety; when power is on, do not wipe it with a damp cloth, let alone rinse it with water to prevent electric shock.
3. When opening the door of the box to observe the test object, do not splash water on the glass door to prevent the glass from being suddenly cold and bursting.
3. Flammable items should not be placed in the box for high temperature baking test. If high temperature test is required, the ignition temperature of each item should be measured in advance to prevent burning.
4. When the oven is in the moving position, it is necessary to cut off the power supply and take out the items in the box to prevent electric shock and damage.
5. Always keep the drying box and lines clean. If there is a fault, stop using it and send it to after-sales for repair.
Vacuum drying oven
Vacuum drying ovens are widely used in biochemistry, chemical pharmacy, medical and health, agricultural scientific research, environmental protection and other research applications, for powder drying, baking and disinfection and sterilization of various glass containers. It is suitable for fast and efficient drying of heat-sensitive, easily decomposed, easily oxidized substances and substances with complex components.
Vacuum Drying Box Body And Structure
The vacuum drying box is composed of four parts: the box body, the inner tank, the vacuum system and the temperature control system.
1. Box part: The shell is stamped, folded and welded by steel plate. The surface of the shell is treated with high-strength electrostatic spray coating, and the paint film is smooth and firm.
2. The inner part: made of general galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate. The shape of the inner cavity is a square with an inner corner of a semicircular arc. The inner and outer boxes are filled with fine glass wool as heat insulation material; the middle of the box door adopts a double-layer glass structure, which is convenient for observing the items being dried in the box; a thickened tempered glass is installed on the inside of the box door, and a long column-shaped door buckle is used at the same time. , In this way, by adjusting the distance between the door buckle and the tempered glass, the box door can be tightly pressed against the rubber sealing ring after closing, so as to ensure that there is no air leakage during vacuum pumping.
3. Vacuum system: It consists of vacuum pump, vacuum gauge, vacuum valve, air release valve, etc.
4. Temperature control system: It is composed of sensors, temperature controllers, heaters, etc. The temperature controller has the characteristics of adjusting output, adjustable electric power output, error correction of measured temperature, timing control and other functions, as well as over-temperature lighting and automatic cut-off deviation alarm function.
Features of vacuum drying oven:
1. The rectangular box body makes the effective volume to be large, and the microcomputer temperature controller ensures reliable temperature control.
2. Tempered, bullet-proof double-glazed doors can observe objects in the studio at a glance, and can be filled with inert gas.
3. The tightness of the box door can be adjusted, and the integrally formed silicone rubber door seal ring. Ensure a high vacuum in the chamber.
4. The box body is made of stainless steel plate to ensure the product is durable.
5. Storage, heating, testing and drying are carried out in an environment without oxygen or full of inert gas, so it will not oxidize.
6. Compared with the traditional vacuum drying oven, the heating time is reduced by more than 50%.
1. The vacuum box shell must be effectively grounded to ensure safe use.
2. When the vacuum box does not need to be continuously pumped, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the power of the vacuum pump should be turned off, otherwise the vacuum pump oil will be poured into the box.
3. Vacuum pump oil should be replaced frequently.
4. When using the electric heating vacuum drying box, there must be a special person to take care of it to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
5. When the electric vacuum drying box is not used for a long time, the items in the work room should be taken out and wiped clean to keep the equipment dry.
Therefore, in the process of using the laboratory oven, it is necessary to strictly follow the operation manual. During operation, always check the various meters to ensure the normal operation of the laboratory oven.
ZZKD Machinery Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive manufacturer specializing in R&D, production, sales, laboratory, and biochemical pharmaceutical equipment, especially extraction equipment, reaction equipment, drying equipment, etc. 13 years of production and export experience and a series of ISO9001 and CE certificates, with warehouses in the United States, Spain and Thailand.
If you want to know about our products, or want to buy our equipment, please feel free to contact us, ZZKD will offer you the best price for laboratory ovens.