At present, there are various laboratory vacuum freeze dryers on the market, and prices vary according to different models and brands. Prices for our laboratory vacuum freeze dryers generally range from $930.00 to $4200.00. ZZKD will provide you with the best prices for laboratory vacuum freeze dryers.
ZZKD laboratory vacuum freeze dryer type
Laboratory Vacuum Freeze Dryer Latest Price:
Equipment Name (And Supporting Equipment)
Lab Vacuum Freeze Dryer Machine
$930.00 - $4200.00
$100.00 - $180.00
$2500.00 - $3300.00
The laboratory vacuum freeze dryer is a freeze-drying device that first freezes the water-containing material into a solid state, and then sublimates the water in it from the solid state to the gaseous state to remove the water and preserve the material. Dried products can be stored for a long time at room temperature without additives under sealed conditions.
Laboratory vacuum freeze dryer structure
The laboratory vacuum freeze dryer is mainly composed of a refrigeration system and a vacuum system. The processed items are placed in a low-temperature vacuum environment, and the moisture in it is frozen into ice, and the ice is sublimated into water vapor under extremely low pressure. The vacuum pump is drawn out to dry the processed items.
The entire freeze-drying process of the laboratory vacuum freeze dryer is carried out in a low temperature and low pressure environment. The substance is always at a low temperature (frozen state) before drying, and the ice crystals are evenly distributed in the substance, and the sublimation process will not cause condensation due to dehydration, avoiding side effects such as foaming and oxidation caused by water vapor, and effectively retaining the freeze-dried product. Heat-sensitive components and original biological properties.
The freeze-drying process is divided into three stages: pre-freezing, sublimation drying, and analytical drying. Therefore, it generally takes about 24 hours to freeze-dry once, and the specific freeze-dried products are also different. If it is a biological product with a low crystallization point, it generally takes more than 30 hours.
Main features of laboratory vacuum freeze dryer
1. The air-cooled condensing fully enclosed compressor refrigeration system is adopted, which has rapid refrigeration and strong water absorption capacity.
2. The freeze-dried items of the vacuum freeze dryer machine are naturally heated by air to maintain the safety of the samples.
3. The temperature and vacuum display are all digital, accurate and intuitive.
4. The vacuum freeze dryer machine adopts a transparent plexiglass cover, which can observe the whole process of freeze-drying, and the sample is clear and intuitive.
5. Stable performance, easy operation and low noise.
6. The vacuum connection adopts universal standard clamp, which is convenient and reliable.
Before freeze-drying, it must be pre-frozen. For pre-freezing, a low-temperature refrigerator, minus 40 degrees Celsius, or a low-temperature refrigerator of minus 80 degrees Celsius, should be placed in the low-temperature refrigerator, which generally takes about four hours. It has been observed from the outside that the freeze-drying experiment can be carried out only after the items are completely frozen and solid, and the items are quickly moved to the tray of the vacuum freeze dryer machine to ensure the freeze-drying effect.
When using the laboratory vacuum freeze dryer, all parts of the instrument must be thoroughly cleaned. The stainless steel parts are cleaned with ethanol, and the plexiglass is cleaned with physiological saline.
Laboratory freeze dryers have certain requirements on the environment. High ambient temperature is very detrimental to the heat dissipation of the refrigeration system. When the ambient temperature is higher than the condensing temperature required by the normal working conditions of the refrigerant, the condensing pressure is forced to increase, the cooling capacity decreases and the power consumption of the compressor increases significantly.
In addition to the ambient temperature, the laboratory freeze dryer also has requirements for the ambient gas. If the suction contains more CO2, acid substances will be generated in the machine to corrode the metal parts in the machine and shorten the service life; the freeze dryer is in an ammonia-containing environment. Use will speed up the corrosion rate of heat exchanger copper tubes.
1. The surface area of the prepared sample should be expanded as much as possible, and it should not contain acid-base substances and volatile organic solvents.
2. The sample must be completely frozen into ice, if there is any residual liquid, it will cause gasification jet.
3. Note that the cold trap can be used as a low-temperature refrigerator, but you must wear thermal gloves to prevent frostbite.
4. Before starting the vacuum pump, check the water outlet valve, inflation valve, plexiglass cover and rubber ring.
5. Under normal circumstances, it should not be used continuously for more than 48 hours.
6. During the freezing process of the sample, the temperature gradually decreases. After the sample is warmed up for a period of time (still in the frozen state), continue drying to shorten the drying time.
ZZKD Machinery Instrument Equipment Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive manufacturer specializing in R&D, production, sales, laboratory, and biochemical pharmaceutical equipment, especially extraction equipment, reaction equipment, drying equipment, etc. 13 years of production and export experience and a series of ISO9001 and CE certificates, with warehouses in the United States, Spain and Thailand.
The laboratory vacuum freeze dryer produced by ZZKD has stable performance and easy operation. In addition, our freeze dryers also have household food freeze dryers and other laboratory equipment.
If you want to know about our products, or want to buy our equipment, please feel free to contact us, ZZKD will provide you with the best prices for laboratory vacuum freeze dryers.